By Dan Lentz
1. Talk with your group about a pet peeve you have. (A pet peeve is something that uniquely bothers you.) How did you develop this pet peeve? Why do you think it bothers you more than others?
Read Leviticus 19:9-18, 33-37.
2. As you read these verses, talk about times when you’ve seen the principles in these verses violated.
3. In what ways have you seen these principles upheld with passion?
4. If you could choose one principle out of these verses and make it a personal mission or a positive pet peeve, what principle would you choose and why?
5. Form smaller groups of two or three. Ask each person in each group to talk about an area of life where he or she would like to make more of an impact for the Lord. Pray for one another to have more impact in those areas, and continue praying for those specific requests throughout the week.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.