Queations and Answers for Small GroupsBy Dan Lentz
1. Talk about a time when you were falsely accused of a wrongdoing or took the punishment for someone else’s wrong. How did it feel to be falsely judged?
Read John 18:28-38.
2. Do you see differences in the way the Jewish leaders were judging Jesus and the way the Roman official Pilate was judging him?
3. Think about the judgment Jesus received, then contrast how fallen humans tend to judge compared to how the sovereign Lord judges. If helpful, make a list of each on paper or on a white board.
4. What is your response to Jesus being judged guilty of your wrongdoing?
5. If you could share Jesus’ message of truth with someone today, who would it be?
6. Pray for people by name who need Jesus.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.