By Dan Lentz
1. Talk about your family. How many brothers and sisters do you have? Where do you fall in the birth order? Tell the group something unique about your parents.
Read John 9:1-17.
2. It was common in Jesus’ day to equate disability and health problems with sins committed by the afflicted or his family. What did Jesus have to say about this?
3. Many times Jesus healed instantly, but in this case he required the person being healed to participate in the healing action. Why do you think Jesus involved the blind man in the healing?
4. When it comes to healing processes you have been through, whether physical, mental, or spiritual, how did you have to cooperate with Jesus for the healing to be complete?
5. Close by praying for people you know who need healing.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.