By Dan Lentz
1. Talk about something that has been a blessing to you over the last couple of weeks. Explain why it has been a blessing to you.
Read Ezekiel 34:23-31.
2. Based on these verses, what were some of the blessings Israel received as a result of having the Lord as their God?
3. While following the Lord does not entitle us to blessings without trials, the Lord has promised his blessing on his people. How do you feel your relationship with the Lord has blessed you? When it comes to God’s blessings, what are non-
Christians you know missing?
4. How would you like to share the Lord’s blessings with those who don’t yet know him as Savior and Lord?
5. Plan a group outreach project that will be a blessing to someone. Your group might help with a yard project, cook a meal, or do some car maintenance for a person or persons you want to reach out to. Be creative. Spend some time during group to make your plans and then pray over those plans.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.