By Dan Lentz
1. What’s the most significant change in culture you’ve experienced in your lifetime that’s affected you personally? (Examples are: the equal rights movement, the advent of social media, the decline in morality.)
Read Ephesians 2:11-22.
2. On a white board or large sheet of paper make a list of what has changed as a result of Jesus’ coming.
3. What comes to your mind when you read, “For he himself is our peace”?
4. What significant change have you undergone since you made peace with the Lord? What personal walls were torn down when you were “brought near by the blood of Christ”?
5. How can the members of your group “join together and rise to become a holy temple in the Lord”? Give several practical examples.
6. Spend time praying for unity and for walls of division to be torn down within Christ’s family. Pray specifically for situations where relational healing needs to take place.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.