By Dan Lentz
1. What tough choice have you had to make lately? If you can’t think of a tough choice you’ve made recently, then describe your typical decision-making process when you face tough choices.
Read 1 Kings 3:16-28; 2 Chronicles 9:8.
2. Much of wisdom involves our heart and motives. How would you describe the motive of each woman in this story?
3. How do improper motives and impulses get in the way of making good decisions?
4. What decisions are are being made in society today that are clouded by poor judgment?
5. What makes decision making challenging for you these days?
6. Based on these verses, how can we develop a decision making process that honors the Lord?
7. Share prayer concerns that relate to decisions you are facing right now. Pray for those decisions as you close your group time.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies