By Dan Lentz
1. Collect a number of small household items (brush, scissors, soap, and so on) and place them in a basket. Pass the basket among group members and ask them to pick one item out of the basket and explain how the item reminds them of a situation or circumstance they are experiencing right now.
Read Deuteronomy 10:12-22; 16:18-20.
2. What is required of you according to these verses?
3. Do any of these requirements apply to a life situation you are dealing with right now? If so, how?
4. If you had to write a paper describing what it means to love God using these verses as a guideline, what would be the main points of your paper?
5. Likewise, if you had to write a paper describing what it means to love people using these verses as a guideline, what would be the main points of your paper?
6. In what ways do you hope to grow in your love of God and love of people?
7. For prayer time, share areas of your life where you would like the Lord to expand your love.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies