By Dan Lentz
1. If you could correct one injustice in the world today, what would it be and why?
Read Exodus 23:1-9.
2. What are some examples of bad things you’ve seen happen because individuals got caught up in what the crowd was doing?
3. When is it hard for you to resist the temptation to believe a rumor or spread gossip?
4. Give everyone in the group a piece of paper, and based on these verses, write down a checklist of things you must not do if justice is going to prevail. Work as a group to create the list, and have group members make personal copies to post at home or in their workplace.
5. During your prayer time, pray for one another that justice and integrity would prevail in your lives. Encourage everyone to mention specific prayer requests that relate to injustices group members are dealing with currently.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies