By Dan Lentz
1. When you were younger, who was a mentor to you? How was this person a mentor?
2. If you are currently trying to be a mentor to someone today, how is the process going?
Read John 10:7-18.
3. How do you know when you can really trust someone? What did Jesus say were the traits of a good shepherd?
4. How do sheep benefit from having a good shepherd?
5. Good shepherding requires sacrifice. What sacrifices would you be willing to make to help mentor a younger believer? Spend a little time planning how to make that possibility a reality.
6. Pray for mentors, and those being mentored in your small group and church. Also, pray that you will always hear the Shepherd’s voice clearly.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies