By Dan Lentz
1. Name something you wanted for a long time but never received.
2. Name something you wanted for a long time and received.
3. What was each experience like?
Read John 11:17-27, 41-44.
4. From these verses, list some things each of the following individuals wanted:
5. How difficult is it to wait for the Lord’s glory to be revealed, rather than take matters into your own hands?
6. What can you do within your group to help each other develop greater trust in Jesus’ resurrection power and life?
7. Form smaller groups of two or three. The members of your smaller group will be your prayer partners for the week. Ask one another, “Do you have any situations right now where you need Jesus’ glory to be revealed?” Pray about the situations together and make a plan to keep in touch throughout the week.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies