By Dan Lentz
1. Prior to your small group meeting, gather several pictures or drawings of street and information signs to hand out or post in front of the entire group. Arrange your group into smaller groups of three to four and ask each smaller group to try to figure out what each sign means. Have each group share its answers. Acknowledge the team that gets the most correct answers.
Read John 14:1-14.
2. The disciples had a difficult time knowing what Jesus was trying to say to them. Why do you think they struggled to understand?
3. As his disciples today, do we also sometimes struggle to know what the Lord is saying to us? If so, what should we do in response?
4. When we need to know the way, what confidence can we have in approaching the Lord in prayer?
5. How is it easier to follow Jesus knowing he’s prepared a home for you and wants to be with you for eternity?
6. Close by praying in Jesus’ name, knowing he hears and will answer!
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies