By Dan Lentz
1. When you are on the Internet, what websites do you frequent? What keeps you coming back to these sites?
Read Ezra 8:24-35.
2. What words in these verses lead you to believe the financial resources described here were handled responsibly?
3. It’s easy to fall to the temptation of worshipping or loving money. How did Ezra prevent the worship of these valuables? What strategies can we use to help keep us from worshipping material wealth?
4. What principles from your discussion can guide you in your giving to the work of the Lord? What principles can help guide you in your spending?
5. Money management is a delicate subject, even for Christ’s followers. Discuss ways your group can better support and encourage one another in the stewardship of your resources. Close by praying for generosity and integrity in all your financial dealings.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
For more small group ministry resources, visit www.smallgroups.com.
Comments: no replies