By Dan Lentz
1. What life experiences do you wish you had known more about before you found yourself immersed in them?
Read Hosea 6:1-3; Luke 24:1-12.
2. Think about what the women knew about Jesus at different times in the Luke passage. What would you say they knew about Jesus:
• as they were getting ready to go to the tomb?
• as they entered the tomb?
• after the angels spoke to them?
3. Now think about what you have known about Jesus at different times in your life. What did you know and think about Jesus:
• before you became his follower?
• when you were first introduced to him?
• after choosing to serve him?
4. What promises do you cling to from the Hosea verses you just read?
5. Pray and thank the Lord for his resurrection power and love.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
For more small group ministry resources, visit www.smallgroups.com