By Michael C. Mack
1. What different styles of worship have you experienced in your lifetime? calm and reverent or loud and lively? standing still with hands at sides or raising hands and dancing?
Read Psalm 95:1-7a.
2. What are the various forms of worship mentioned in this psalm?
3. What physical postures are encouraged as we worship God?
4. What do these various outward postures demonstrate about the worshipper’s heart?
5. Why do believers worship God?
6. Louie Giglio said, “Worship is our response to what we value most.” With this in mind, what tends to keep you from worshipping God?
7. How are you drawn to respond to the invitation in this psalm to come and worship God?
Michael Mack is the author of 16 small group books and discussion guides. He also leads church training events and consults with churches through his ministry, Small Group Leadership (www.smallgroupleadership.com).
Comments: no replies