By Michael C. Mack
1. If you could be introduced to any living person, who would it be? How would you introduce yourself? What would you want to talk about?
Read John 1:29-34.
2. The previous day (in verses 19-28), John identified who he was and who he wasn’t. How do you think that discussion led into his introduction of Jesus?
3. List as many names for Jesus as you can that are given or implied in this passage. What does each name communicate about his identity?
4. What evidence did John provide for why Jesus is God’s Chosen One, the Son of God?
5. In what circumstances of your life do you have the opportunity to say to people around you, “Look, the Lamb of God!”?
6. What evidences from your own life can you give to someone to show that Jesus is God’s Son and your Savior?
7. End your meeting time by reading Revelation 5:12, 13 and then using those verses and your study of John 1:29-34 to guide you in worshipful prayer together, praising the Lamb. n
Michael Mack leads church training events and consults with churches through his ministry, Small Group Leadership (www.smallgroupleadership.com).