By Michael C. Mack
1. Of all the ways God has blessed you in your life, for what are you most thankful?
Read Luke 17:11-19.
2. What is the main point of this story?
3. How would you describe the faith of all 10 of these men before they were healed?
4. The lives of these men would be completely changed. Why do you think nine of them didn’t return to Jesus to thank him?
5. All of us from time to time take God’s blessings for granted. How have you done that? Be honest and specific.
6. Which of these descriptions best describes your faith today?
• In need of cleansing and healing from Jesus
• Standing at a distance, calling out to Jesus to have pity on me
• Made clean and healed and happily going my own way in life
• Clean and healed, falling at the feet of Jesus
• Praising God in a loud voice. I don’t care what others think of me!
7. What is the role of praise and worship in your faith?
Michael C. Mack leads church training events and consults with churches through his ministry, Small Group Leadership (www.smallgroupleadership.com).