By Michael C. Mack
1. When have you been jealously angry, either in a positive or negative manner, about something or someone?
Read Zephaniah 3:1-8.
2. How does this passage describe the people (the city of Jerusalem, city of oppression)?
3. How is God described?
4. In what ways and for what practices are the people admonished in this passage?
5. What encouragement could the people of Jerusalem find in the midst of God’s judgment?
6. What admonishments from this passage should the church of today apply? What does your small group need to apply? What do you as an individual need to apply?
7. What encouragement do you need today from God? from the group?
Michael C. Mack leads church training events and consults with churches through his ministry, Small Group Leadership (www.smallgroupleadership.com).
Comments: no replies