By Dan Lentz
1. If you were made president of the country for a day and had executive powers to make national policy changes, what would be your top three priorities?
Read Acts 26:19-32.
2. How would you summarize, in your own words, Paul’s message to King Agrippa in verses 19-23?
3. In what areas of your life might you be viewed as insane for being a follower of Christ Jesus?
4. Using Paul’s example, what are some strategies for presenting the “true and reasonable” message of Christ to unbelievers around you? How do you keep your encouragement and courage when given opportunities to share your faith?
5. Plan an outreach project as a group. Perhaps it will be a game night where you invite unbelievers to a home for fun and conversation, or maybe it can be an outreach to a nursing home or a homeless shelter where you can share the message of Christ with those who live there. Pray over every detail of your outreach project as you finalize your plans.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies