By Dan Lentz
1. What is your earliest memory as a young child? What major events in your childhood have impacted your values today?
Read Acts 8:26-39.
2. What evidence do you see in these verses that the Ethiopian eunuch was seeking the Lord’s will in his life?
3. How would you describe Philip’s approach to witnessing to the Ethiopian eunuch (aggressive, passive, opportunistic, or something else)? What can we learn from this encounter about our witnessing opportunities?
4. Upon hearing the message of Jesus from Philip, the Ethiopian eunuch realized that baptism was a defining faith step he needed to take in his journey with the Lord. What defining faith steps have you wrestled with in the past? What faith steps are you wrestling with today?
5. Pray for individuals you know who are wrestling with faith decisions. Pray that they, like the Ethiopian eunuch, will have the faith to do the Lord’s will.
Dan Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.
Comments: no replies