by Dan Lentz
1. When it comes to big ticket purchases, are you more inclined to “buy new” if you can afford it, or “buy used” to save every penny you can?
2. What is your favorite new purchase you’ve made in the past year?
Read Revelation 21:1-8, 22-27.
3. The Lord says, “I am making all things new.” What new thing is the Lord doing in your life these days?
4. Thinking about these verses, what is most exciting to you about “dwelling with God”?
5. Many people don’t have a new eternal dwelling to look forward to. Take some time now to plan an outreach to those folks. Plan a game night or movie night that provides a safe setting to invite people and build relationships. At the end of the evening, have one of your group members share a testimony or give a brief description of your group. Invite your guests to join you the next time your group meets. Pray that they will get to know Jesus through you.
6. As you conclude, pray (by name) for the people you plan to invite.
T. Daniel Lentz works for the Small Group Network in Whitestown, Indiana.